First, visit Set Up the AWS Mobile SDK for Unity. Basically, it will show you the prerequisites (an AWS account is one of them) and the Unity package to download
After downloading the package (zip file), you’ll find some Unity package files. In this project we will import the AWSSDK.S220.127.116.11.2
public class AWSManager : MonoBehaviour
Obtain the Identity Pool ID using Amazon Cognito
- Log in to the Amazon Cognito Console with the new login we created above and click Manage Identity pool.
- Enter a name for your Identity Pool and check the checkbox to enable access to unauthenticated identities. Click Create Pool
- Enable access to unauthenticated identities so we can use this for testing.
- Finally setup the permissions for the roles.
- Make note of the name used for the Unauthenticated users
At this point we should have a working profile and a pool setup for the application